Pages

Saturday 2 June 2018

TYPICAL INDIAN PARENTS


Hmm, well look where life has turned me up to. I am blogging. A person who had been running after logical ways of living and finding ways to live a happy life later on is now blogging out of frustration. Sigh….. Anyway, here I am, a civil engineer by the conventional course I chose. But this tag is just for the sake of saying to show relatives and society how much learned I am, because we the students know better, about the knowledge provided by the so-called private engineering institutions.
I will be talking about myself in the blogs later on. This being my first blog, I want to address how Indian parents mentally torture their children, I am no exception though.

It’s almost like a curse to be brought up in a middle-class family, and the curse densifies when you have no intention of living under the conventional mode of studying. Your parents keep on crying about the sacrifices they made for you, how they just thought of only you while making their decisions, did nothing but take care of you, etc., etc. Well, I will not say those are sheer

lies, they did a lot, but hey, why just push the child towards the cliff from which they themselves jumped at a certain point in their life. They might have been doing something they never liked their whole life, they know how it feels living that way, then why do the same for their own child? Making sure your child doesn’t turn out to be poor as well, or want them to exceed your present status?...... Let me give those parents a solution----- Ask your children what they want, and help them in their path!


I cannot blame the whole community, but a majority is consumed with the same monotonic ideas of life. The idea of freedom for children is just a myth. Maybe poverty is eradicated at towns and cities, but the mental poverty still prevails within those so-called happy families.


Most parents live for the society and not for their family, ending up killing their own child’s dreams and desires. Eventually, the child accepts the fact that this is how life works, and leaves his hobbies, dreams, and desires, to run in the rat race in which their parents enrolled him. Parents are responsible to inflict ethics in their child, educate him with basics and as per his abilities, and then when he gains sense after teenage, it’s just the support that matters. Being a parent you can support him in whatever he likes to do in every way possible, and if that’s also hard, just be there for your children.

Be an ideal parent by teaching basics of life, manners, and ethics to your child, rather than teaching him how important money is. Teach him to help others and be safe in his path as well while doing so. The world is already cruel, don’t be an addition to that for your child unintentionally.

Hope you have a great life, and keep in touch…. I will keep blogging at particular intervals, and maybe soon I will share my personal experiences out here.


Do comment about your opinions and experiences. . .

2 comments: