Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

I WANT TO GO HOME


Its dark, it’s dim
It’s gloomy,
Yet not that grim
As things that once mattered,
Seem to fade away
And when I try to hold them on,
They always try and sway.
The road I am looking at
Seem to be a never-ending one,
And I don’t want to further stroll and roam
All I ever wanted
Is to go somewhere,
Somewhere called home.

I hope the above lines were good enough to get you thinking for a moment there. Well, this life is something we got without even asking for it, but as it began, we have been asking and desiring for things that we don’t have. Be it the materialistic needs or the psychological needs.

I don’t like to speak about the materialistic greed of men in my posts, as it’s never ending. So, this brings us to the psychological need, which is also a kind of greed when we are dealing with wrong emotions and psychological thoughts, but you, you seem to be sane enough as you are reading this post so calmly, so let’s talk about your thoughts and everyone like you.

Even though we have a sane way of thinking but most of the times we all are always mentally unstable. Almost every person in this world is unsatisfied with his life, be it rich, poor, and whoever in the mid-zone of living. The standard of living does not describe how happy you are, because your satisfaction level depends on the way of thinking rather than the way of living.

I don’t want to lecture myself and anyone out there to change their way of thinking or aiming low or try to be someone they are not, rather I want to stress on our way of thinking and help us understand what we actually want to achieve in this life.

Well, we all have a certain aim in our lives, which keeps on changing for most of us due to many factors that drive us as we walk down that road, but the ultimate thing that we crave for never changes, ‘peace’. I call that home, my home. Every positive emotion is related to peace in the end, be it happiness, compassion, joy. So, we can say, whatever we choose to do in life, whatever we don’t choose to do in life, we always crave for peace at the end.

No matter what we do in our life, no matter in whichever direction life takes us, we always desire and must desire to go home. It’s a place where we always go back to comfort ourselves after a hard day, searching for peace, but in reality, peace always seems to be temporary, as every day is some kind of battle. So, making 'peace' a something permanent, where we can turn back to as our ultimate home must be the real aim. Everyone rests in peace afterlife, but we should be clear about this desire and try to attain it within our lifetime.

But again, it is not always about the destination of our home, to be our peace zone, even the journey can be peaceful if we take things easy and don’t rush it. Sit back and think with ease before acting. There are no other angles in my mind for this title, as I have only one perspective and I am keeping this post short and simple. So, I hope you could relate with whatever I stated out here and I pray that we all find our comforting homes soon enough.

Keep things easy and don’t stress it, as everything will be fine when you feel at home.

Thank you for reading till the end. Do leave your reviews in the comment section and share this blog post if you like it. 

9 comments:

  1. Wise words! Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you brother... I hope you find your home :)

      Delete
  2. Sometimes home is not about a place, it's about a person. Anyway, I can relate to this post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's again where we find peace... Home is anywhere we find mental peace, a person is also included in the path of attaining that...

      I hope you find your home :)

      Delete
  3. Patience lingers n stll we hold on to smthng wd hope or wdout it. Only to find dat Zone ..peace or mental satisfaction may it cld be ...atleast we all want to smile n b peaceful befr our death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all long for that peaceful state called home, inside or head.

      Delete